What to do with a half kilo of Blueberries? Why making blueberry muffins of course! I love the combination of sweet muffins with the little sour berries. The sour blueberries balances the sweetness of the muffins. What a wonderful combination!
115gr butter (room temperature)
150gr white sugar
250gr all purpose flour
1/2 tbs baking powder
Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC (374ºF)
- Line the muffin pan with baking paper or paper cups
- Beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time.
- Sieve in the mix flour, baking powder and salt to the butter/sugar/egg mixture. Use low speed to mix everything together, add the milk. The batter shouldn’t be too thick or too thin. It should look a bit like whipped cream.
- Squash about half of the blueberries. Add all the blueberries (the squashed and the whole ones) into the batter.
- Bake for about 30mins or until done.
- Wait 20mins to remove from the tins. (I usually eat one, right when I take it out of the oven. They’re so good when they’re still warm!)