Monday 20 September 2010

Review: Sana Konuka Milky Lotion


Description

Sana Konuka Milky Lotion contains nano-particles of high-purified rice Ceramide, which is rich in vitamins and minerals.

Sana Konuka Milky Lotion improves the skin immunity against impurities and keeps the skin moist, soft, elastic and translucent. The skin becomes shiny after using it.

Gentle to skin. No fragrance, colouring or mineral oil is added.

Suitable for all skin type

150ml

My skin type

combo skin (normal & oily T-zone), acne prone

How to use

I apply this lotion after I have cleansed or washed my face. Sometimes I add a few drops of tea tree oil into it. Use this lotion twice a day, two pumps of the product each time is enough.


My thoughts on this

The texture of the lotion is more on the liquid/watery side. What I like about this lotion is that my skin absorbs it immediately. This lotion is very moisturizing and it doesn’t leave a greasy film on my skin. It feels very light, after you’ve applied it you don’t feel like you have anything on your face. Another positive point is that it doesn’t clog my pores, so it hasn’t broken my skin out!

I’m using this product for a more than a half year now. There is still 1/5th left in the bottle. So I say it’s quite long lasting. I use this product daily, twice a day, two pumps each time. Sometimes I add a few drops of tea tree oil into it.

To buy or not to buy

I decided not to grade the products that I review from now on. I will just say if I’ll repurchase them in the future or not. For this product, I’ll definitely purchase it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment