Monday 2 August 2010

American Apparel Nail Lacquer: Office, Rose Bowl and Factory Grey

My nail polish obsession started a month ago. I am not quite sure how it happened, because before I wasn’t as interested in it as I am now.

I never thought I’d be able to get a hold on American Apparel nail polishes, as I didn’t know there’s a store near me. After I found out there was one, I rushed to the store to pick up Office, Rose Bowl and Factory Grey.

What I liked about these polishes is the size of it. Normally nail polishes in Europe are about 8-10 ml (0.3oz). And that was probably all that I liked. The formula was quite bad; it was very hard to apply an even coat. I had to apply 4 coats before it looked somewhat decent. The brush is also too small in my opinion, maybe it’s because I’m used to bigger brushes. I find it is easier to apply nail polish with a bigger brush.

None the less, I still love the colours. So I’ll keep using them even if I really dislike the formula of it.



You can see how bumpy the nail polish is on my middle finger.
The colour is a very nice mint green.


No comments:

Post a Comment